Thinking what is meant by FDISK? Here is an answer for your query.
FDISK is a built in tool available in MS DOS and Windows operating system. They are mainly utilized to delete, create, format the hard disk. Next you might get a question, what to do if there is data loss after performing FDISK. Don’t worry!!! Remo Recover can get back data after performing FDIK in ease. Just make a click here for further information about the utility.
Prominent features of Remo Recover
- Remo Recover is award winning software that can be utilized to restore data after performing FDISK effortlessly
- This software is designed with simple GUI interface so that new, non technical users can easily download and install it
- Using a feature called Save Recovery Session, during scanning procedure rescanning of drive can be prevented and hence time can be saved
- An option called Preview, allows its user to view the recovered files before sending them to particular destination
- 24*7, technical team will be available to solve any type of problems that occurs during retrieval of data after performing FDISK
- Users can make use of demo version in order to verify the adequacy of software in advance
- Remo Recover can also be used to perform corrupt partition data recovery in less span of time