The evolving variety of compact size digital equipments, made new resolution to establish various external storage devices. Apart of internal devices, these digital devices make use of external storage components. Nowadays, the main source of peripheral data storage medium used in cameras, Smart-phones, media players and others is micro Secure Digital cards. Although micro SD card is an ultra thin flash memory card designed to provide high-capacity memory in small size. Micro SD cards are not a kind of strange gadgets for us. As for formatting a micro SD card can be thought as a disaster, if you do not have any alternate storage of card data then all your data files present on SD card will be erased. However, micro SD card format data recovery is possible by an amazing tool named Remo Recover.
Dilemma that tends to Format Micro SD card:
There are certain factors because of which you may suffer data loss from micro Secure Digital card, one of the most recurring fact behind file lost is accidental formatting. You preserve all precious images, music melodies, movie files and others in your Micro SD card. In some situation, it is necessary to transfer data from SD card to PC or any other portable storage devices or creating backups of your beloved Micro SD card files. However, in order to accomplish these actions you will attach card to computer. Miserably, ejecting Micro Secure Digital card you might click on “Format card” option which wipes out your Micro SD card files.
Easy Solution to get back data after Micro SD card Format:
If you loss data after formatting your Micro SD card, then don’t worry because data will not be erased forever and you can get back deleted files by using any data recovery tool like Remo Recover. Other reasons for formatting card can be virus attack or Micro SD card corruption due to improper handling of the device makes forceful formatting of the Micro SD card. Whatever might be the reason, if you are curious about formatted micro SD card recovery then make use of Remo Recover toolkit, with its easy to use interface it can quickly recovers missing data and other files stored on that SD card.
Reasons for Formatting Micro SD Card:
- Incompatibility: Sometimes, you might have seen that due to some conflict in the drivers and BIOS, micro SD card need to get formatted, which result in data loss from SD card.
- Sync Error: When you try to synchronize data from your cell phone to your computer and suddenly you got a call which you answered and disconnected the device from PC. This will result loss of data from both system and the connected card.
- Formatting a Wrong Drive: Suppose, you have attached a pen drive and a micro SD card to your computer simultaneously. You wanted to format your pen drive because of some virus issue. Instead, you selected to format the SD card and clicked on yes, the data stored on it is completely cleaned.
Attractive Features of Remo Recover Toolkit:
- This utility scans the entire drive in few seconds to restore the erased or lost multimedia files on different variants of SD card such as SDHC, SDXC, etc.
- Application has the ability to rescue files which are removed from formatted or broken micro SD card.
- Recovers data from flash memory cards, iPods, camcorders and hard drives.
- Toolkit supports recovery of multimedia files from external storage devices like pen drive, hard disks, flash drives, and many more installed with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems.
- The main advantage of this wizard is that, on completion of the restoring process, it allows you to store recovered files in zip format that helps you to save storage space.
- This tool also supports micro SD card recovery on different versions of Windows Operating Systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc.