iXpand flash drive is a portable data storage device used to extend the memory space of iOS devices like iPhones and iPads. It is quite useful when you are travelling and you have storage problems. The device is available in USB as well as lightning connectors. It also provides option to transfer files from iXpand to any iOS devices. In spite of several advantages, sometimes iXpand flash drives become unrecognized as a result of which user is unable to access stored data. Under such condition, user is looking for tool to recover data from iXpand flash drive not detected on any iOS device. Can anyone suggest reliable software to perform iXpand USB flash drive data recovery?
With the use of Remo Recover tool, it is easy to restore data from iXpand drive not recognized on iPhones, iPad and Mac systems. The software scans entire sector of iXpand flash drive and extract lost data without any issue. It supports data recovery from flash drive having different file systems like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32 and EXFAT. Using this software, you can easily recover media files (images, audio and video) and several other file types in few simple steps. The iXpand flash drive tool is designed with advanced algorithm and simple interface so that new users can also recover data with utmost ease. Demo version is available on website so check out the features and if you like it then purchase the licensed version in order to save recovered data on drive.
Reasons due to which iXpand flash drive become unrecognized
- Flash drive is physically damaged due to high temperature, magnetic interference or frequent plug in and plug out to the device.
- While exchanging data from other device there is possibility that virus entered into the flash drive and ends up with unrecognizable flash drive.
- Reformatting is another major reason due to which iXpand flash drive become unrecognized and entire data lost from data storage device.
- Errors in register directory, bad sectors and file system corruption are also responsible for not detecting flash drive on iOS devices.
You can implement Remo Recover software to recover data from iXpand flash drive not detected on system. This software is able to overcome all scenarios mentioned above. Apart from iXpand data recovery, you can also recover data from hard drive, external hard drive, memory card, etc.
Advanced Features of Remo Recover Software
- This software can be installed and launched on different versions of Mac operating systems like Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, and Mavericks.
- It is safe and secure tool in recovering iXpand flash drive data as well as recovers deleted or lost files from hard drive, external HDD and memory card (XD, SDXC, SDHC, microSD and miniSD)
- With the implementation of this software, you are able to recover files from formatted, reformatted, corrupted and damaged iXpand flash drive.
- You can easily search recovered files from flash drive with two different means which is “Data View” or “File Type View”.
- Data recover from not detected iXpand flash drive can be stored either on any partition or in external storage devices like external HDD, DVD, USB drive, etc.
- Highly trained support executives are available to guide customers in case of any difficulty while recovering files from iXpand flash drive.