The iPod Nano was a popular media player in the last decade. With an ability to seamlessly play music, store pictures and do a lot more, it was sold out pretty quickly upon its first release.
The size was another thing that attracted the crowds. It fitted easily in pockets and the youth found it cool to hang the iPod Nano in their pockets and listen to music. The touchscreen feature was added in subsequent editions of the device.
Like many storage devices, data loss scenario exists in iPod Nano as well.
Here are few causes for loss of data:
- Reset: If you use the reset option in order to reset your iPod Nano to factory settings, without having a proper backup, you will end up in losing all your data.
- Errors while synchronizing data: If you are moving data between your iPod Nano to Itunes or the system, both should be synchronized properly. Otherwise, data loss occurs.
- Virus/Malware infection: If your iPod Nano files are infected by a virus, they become inaccessible and sometimes can lead to deletion of these files as well.
- Removal of battery: If you removed the battery during the copy process, data will be lost.
- iPod freezes: If your iPod Nano device freezes and doesn’t respond, data loss possibility exists.
Recovery using Remo Recover
Whatever be the reason for data loss on your iPod Nano, Remo Recover software can effectively restore data on your device.
The only thing you should be careful of is to not add files or perform any operations on your device. If the lost files are overwritten by a new set of files, you cannot perform the process of data recovery.
Just download and install Remo Recover software. The tool clearly explains in simple steps on how to recover deleted music from iPod Nano.
The file recovery software supports retrieval of data from all generations of iPod devices. It can recover files of several different types. If your file type was not found, you can add the file type using raw signature option.
Once the recovery process is complete, you can preview all the restored files through Preview option.