As laptops provide great convenience for working, many users are using it in offices as well as at homes. Obviously everyone might have stored their official as well as personal files in their laptops. All these files from laptops gets lost or deleted when they format the laptop hard disk drive without keeping backup. Of course they may not format their laptops intentionally, but some circumstances force them to format their laptops without giving a chance to take backup.
Now, let us know few common scenarios in which we lose our valuable files by formatting our laptops:
Accidental Formatting: Sometimes, instead of formatting the required partition, we may format the wrong partition, due to which we come across severe data loss
File System Corruption: When the file system of our laptop hard drive gets corrupt, then formatting is the only way to regain access to the drive. Hence, we format the drive and lose all our data in no time
Other Scenarios: The other circumstances, where we format our laptop hard drives are presence of excessive bad sectors, virus/malware infection, while upgrading operating system, reinstalling operating system, changing the file system of the hard drive, etc.
To avoid data loss scenarios, backup all your important data regularly on daily or weekly basis. In case, if you have neglected data backup and formatted your laptop hard drive, then do not overwrite any new files on the formatted hard drive, because it reduces the chance of data recovery.
Recover data after formatting laptop with Remo Recover tool:
You can easily recover data after formatting laptop with professional formatted data recovery tool so called Remo Recover software. It assures you safe and secure recovery of more than 300 types of files in just few clicks. This software supports data recovery after formatting laptop having different types of hard drive such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, and many more. Just try the demo version of this software that is available for free download. The functionality of demo version is same as that of licensed edition, but it does not have an option to save the recovered files. It even permits you to view the recovered files, once it is done with scanning process. If you are satisfied with the result, then purchase the software and save the recovered files at your destination place.
Key features of Remo Recover tool:
- Remo Recover software recovers lost or deleted data from RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 partitions and from FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, and NTFS formatted drives
- It supports data recovery from internal as well as external hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, memory cards, and other storage devices
- This software is compatible on Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Vista, etc.
- It offers 24/7 technical assistance to solve your queries on retrieving data from formatted laptop
- With this tool, you can recover data from Toshiba laptop, HP, Dell, Asus, Acer, Lenovo, and other leading branded laptops
- This is read only tool and it does not modify the original files. It recovers all the lost or deleted files exactly in the same format