Reinstalling Windows 10 is a cake walk for all users and can be done easily. But don’t you think of your valuable files too? Because of this, many users might get into this problem of losing files after reinstalling Windows 10. There is a solution in those cases and can be done in a simple way. The recovery process can be carried out by the software called Remo Recover. It recovers all of your files simply by just using this application. You can find more details on the following link: http://www.remorecover.com/windows/recover-files-after-reinstalling-windows-10.html
Lets see the prominent features of Remo Recover
- The software works with all kinds of file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, NTFS and ExFAT and works regardless of the hard disk brands.
- It can able to recover more than 300 file types such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, JPEG, MP3, MP4, AVI, DIVX, DOC, XLS, ZIP, RAR,. Etc.
- It displays the files in windows explorer easy to use interface after successful scanning and users can be able to sort the files according to the name, size and file type of the file.
- Recovered data can be stored on any external medium and that too in a compressed format so the user may not worry about the size of the disk.
- Designed with advanced algorithm to help fix problems raised in Windows 10 and can be able to recover files even after reinstalling Windows.
Benefits of Remo Recover
By using this software, you can get a number of benefits. You can view the files in “Data View” and “File Type View” so that it will be easy to organize the files structure and can be able to recover it. You can opt to select the files individually or you can select bulk files depending upon your requirement for recovery process. Apart from that, you can be able to recover RAW files shot with any camera. The smart scan option allows you to scan the system quickly for files whereas the deep scan performs scanning in depth for files. So, your file is always safe with Remo Recover. The thing you need to avoid is further formatting of the drive and to avoid reformatting Windows 10 again and again. This may complicate the recovery process and end up being a bad sector.
Because, if you delete a file or format a drive, you are just deleting the path to the file, but by doing it again, there are chances that it may permanently delete the file path. Also, you need to avoid transferring any files further to the hard disk drive that is affected due to reformatting Windows 10.
How Remo Recover Works?
The software is designed specifically to work with reformatted partitions and works according to that. After reformatting Windows 10, you just need to load your system with Remo Recover, launch and scan for files using the interface. The file recovery wizard will guide you to the rest of the steps needed for recovery. After successful scanning, you will be able to see your files visually using the preview option and needed full version software for the purpose of saving the recovered files.