Nikon D5100 is a single lens digital reflex camera with autofocus contacts including many over the edge features that would fancy the attention of many wannabe and semi pro photographers. All photos and 1080p HD videos recorded using Nikon D5100 cam are of superfine overall quality. Users have great importance for all pics that are shot using this device and getting them deleted could be quite panicking.
- In this page, read on to know what all are the causes for photos to get deleted from Nikon D5100 digi-cam and the best way for recovering deleted or missing photos
- Find some of the most common causes of image deletion on Nikon D5100 cameras and from its removable storage cards
- Finally, learn how to instantly recover deleted pictures from Nikon D5100 with the help of Remo Recover – photo restoration software
The Nikon D5100 camera media storage:
All clicked images and movies on Nikon D5100 cameras can be stored in SD (Secure Digital) card, SDHC card or SDXC memory cards. These are various types of memory cards available as external media storage volumes on Nikon D5100 cams. However, there are certain situations that may result you to lose to all important pics and videos from your camera. Below mentioned are some of the most experienced causes that are a reason behind files to get deleted from a camera’s storage device.
Reasons behind files to get deleted from a camera’s storage device:
- Accidentally deleting pics from Nikon D5100 camera or from a connected computer is one of the biggest reasons of file deletions in recent times. Also formatting the SD card due to any reasons without having adequate data backup is also a cause for data loss on cameras
- Frequent and incorrect attachment and removal of the flash data card from Nikon D5100 camera device can easily cause data loss on that drive eventually as a result of card malfunction
- External media storage cards such as SDXC cards can easily get damaged if they are handled in an unfavorable manner, causing them to turn inaccessible by the camera or even cause data loss on it. Actions such as using the CF card on various other platforms like on laptops, card readers, etc., removing it in an improper manner, and the like are few examples of incorrect usage
- If the Nikon D5100 camera turns off due to no battery while photos or movies are being taken or processed, it can result in files stored on its storage device to get inaccessible or even deleted
- Accessing or modifying images / movies on the Nikon D5100 camera while its SD card device is being used on a connected computer can cause data from the SD card to get corrupted or deleted
- Prolonged usage of the Nikon D5100 camera while its SD card drive is full may also cause data deletion on that device
Photos from Nikon D5100 camera’s storage device can be rescued with ease:
All photos from Nikon D5100 camera’s storage device can be rescued with ease because all memory cards including SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards from Nikon D5100 camera tend to have content that is mostly not fragmented. Also these removable storage devices tend to save only one kind of files such as photos and movies. For these reasons, file restoration on camera’s memory cards is comparatively much easier than performing data rescue on the larger hard disk drives of computers and laptops.
Restoring deleted pictures on Nikon D5100 camera using Remo Recover:
Remo Recover is an extremely useful picture recovery app that is used by most camera professionals world-wide for performing various kinds of data restorations on their storage devices. This tool allows you to effortlessly retrieve all erased or lost photos from any Nikon D5100 camera’s storage card. Remo Recover works by thoroughly scanning all missing and deleted images on a memory card device to rescue them and restore them back to any desired volume on a computer. In order to retrieve all photos from a Nikon D5100 camera that are deleted, you can directly connect the camera to a Windows or Mac based computer or by using a suitable card reader.