You should choose a reliable software for recovering deleted partitions as one has to not play with it. Remo Recover is the highly reliable software which makes the recovery safe, secure and effective by treating the files in the partition safe. You can easily recover deleted partition data Windows 10 by simply using this tool. Following describes the characteristics of this tool.
Key Features of Remo Recover
- It is supported to install on all Windows Operating Systems (Both 32 and 64 bit) including Windows 10 of all editions.
- The tool is able to restore almost 300 file types of videos, music, images, spreadsheets, compresses ZIPs, documents, etc. The supported file systems are NTFS5, NTFS, ExFAT, and FAT16/32.
- The software not only recovers data from deleted partitions, but also works well with corrupted and lost partitions. It can be able to recover data from almost all solid state drives, fire wire drives, hard disk drives, thumb drives, memory cards, etc.
- After scanning, you can sort the files based on some factors such as name, date and type of the file. You can “Preview” multimedia file types. It can be altered in a way to display the files either as “File Type” view or “Data Type” view.
- When scanning larger partitions, “Save Recovery Session” option becomes much more useful and it eliminates the need of scanning the disk drive once again for files. The “Find” button searches and finds the file by its name.
Reasons behind Partition Deletion
- MBR corruption and system file corruption plays a major role in the loss of partition data or files.
- Malware or Trojan infections in Windows 10 will make the computer worse by spreading the unwanted files and making the system process abnormal. This is actually intended to make harm to the computer so some of them even deletes the data from the partition.
- Improper resizing of partitions using disk management tool or any other untrusted software will leave it corrupted and even deletes data from it.
- Power surge during OS installation or when dealing with the partitions will certainly end up with getting the partitions deleted.
- Using third party tools to manage partitions will make adverse effects if handled improperly thus may be chance of deletion.
The above listed reasons are the major causes of Windows 10 partition deletion and you should be careful and have to prevent those from happening by taking necessary measures.
Steps to Recover Deleted Partition
By using Remo Recover software, you can retrieve your files in few simple steps. So, you are just a few clicks away from recovering your files. Start by downloading the software by following the above link. Then install and open it. The wizard will tell you which option to choose in each and every step of the process. You just need to follow the instructions and you are all done. This involves selecting the partition, recovery progress, finding the files, previewing the files and finally saving them. The “Save” button appears once you have activated the full version of Remo Recover software.