The main motive of developing a new file system HFS and implementing in Mac computer is due to preventing its users struggling like windows users as it uses FAT and NTFS file system and fully vulnerable. But, deleting a partition is same in both operating systems. The partition just obliterates leaving the user no clue about the files and folders. In this case, a software called Remo Recover get back your files at a fast pace. It is built with some exceptional algorithm and it targets the hard drive mechanism for the better understanding of logical structures and partitions.
Remo Recover – Features:
- Works on all file systems used by Mac which is not only limited to HFS but also recovers partitions of FAT, HFSX and HFS+ file systems.
- The software recovers file as same as original file and it doesn’t alter or puts watermark on recovered files. This is same as copying the file but in this case, it recovers with files unaltered.
- In addition to the hard drives, it also recovers data from flash drives and fire wire drives.
- Works even on the partitions that fails to mount and works with corrupt partitions too.
- Scans the hard drive in-depth to find missing partitions using forceful mechanism and it assists in recovering deleted hfs partition.
Benefits of using Remo:
The software is capable of recovering more number of file types than any other software and is proven to give effective results in a less span of time. It is able to restore deleted HFS+ partition RAW images taken with digital cameras, photos and videos shot with mobile phones, documents created with computers. It can recover countless files from the deleted partition thus you will get each and every file you had on your partition. Also, you will have an option to choose the separate individual file or in massiveness way. The results given by Remo is so quick that you can scan even the large partition at a very fast pace and the handy “Save recovery session” button gives you full freedom to pause and resume the scanning process at your own comfortable time.
Partition Deletion Causes:
There are many factors which determine the partition getting deleted. Some of them may be due to the human errors and some are due to operating system or software malfunction which routes the data to the hard drive thus corrupting the logical partitions and makes in inaccessible, corrupted or even deleted. Some of the causes in include
- Partition map corruption in Mac computers are generally caused by when any utility tries to alter the system configuration and probably will delete the partition.
- Deleting the partitions accidentally or intentionally due to some reason and want to get it back.
- Errors while trying to mount the partitions and inaccessible master boot record may be the prime cause in succession to partition deletion.
- Inappropriately turning the system off and shortage of power supply will turn out journal corruption which induces deletion of partition.
Initialize the software setup process, launch and scan for partitions in reformatted recovery option. After successful scanning, it will list out all the deleted partitions, select the partition you need to recover and it does it for you. It will preview the multimedia files within the partition if you want to and requires the software evaluation to start saving your files to the external disk. You can opt for the recovered partition files in a compressed format for saving the disk space.