Media files are nothing but multimedia files such as photos of all file types and recovering them is pretty a complex thing if you don’t have this software installed on your computer. The software is called Remo Recover and it helps recover media files from hard drive such as photos and images captured using any cameras or phones. It is designed specifically to do some operations to recover images from hard drive using some algorithm effectively.
Features of Remo Recover
As the software is built by the experts around the globe, it has a set of features which are robust. Let’s list out them all below.
- Recover all kinds of media files such as BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF from all types of hard disk brands such as Seagate, Toshiba, Transcend, Western Digital, Sony etc.
- It not only recovers photos from hard drives but also recovers files from USB drives, memory cards, fire wire drives etc.
- It can “Preview” the media files before restoring them from hard drives. You can also “Save Recovery Session” while scanning drives having huge memory.
- Supports recovery from all file systems such as NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, FAT16 and FAT32 drives. It is compatible with all Windows OS from Windows XP till Windows 10.
- Supports recovery of photos from all cameras such as GoPro, Canon, Olympus, Nikon, Sony, etc.
Case Scenarios of Media Files Deletion
- Accidental deletion of photos by selecting Delete All option results in data wipe which cleans the disk drive with all files in it.
- Improper ejecting of memory card from cameras or mobiles lead to data loss which includes images. Virus infections in computers also make damage to the data present on the system.
- Interruption in transfer of media files from one storage media to another will cause the data getting lost or missing.
- Power surge or any disruption while the media device is in use causes media files getting lost.
- Taking out the SD card when the camera’s battery is low or any capture of media files result in loss of data or deletion.
Under all such scenarios, the software is able to perform to its fullest without any obstacles. As this has the fully functioning mechanism to find the files by scanning the files deeply within the drives.
How to Recover Media from Hard Drive?
Remo Recover software recovers media from hard drive by technically applying some tweaks and scans the drive. Just install the software and launch it. A screen will pop out with the menu options. First select “Recover Photos” option from the screen and then choose “Recover Deleted Photos”. Then you will be presented with a screen where you will have an option to choose the partition from which you recover your media files. Selecting “Next” will rigorously scan the drive for media files and after the completion of the scan; it will show you a number of files and folders in either “File Type View” or “Data Type View”. You will also have an option to “Preview” your photos prior to restoration. After that, you will need a fully activated version to “Save” them on your disk.