Remo recover is the prime software available in the market that helps you to recover Windows 10 partition. With the help of advanced powerful algorithm this tool deeply scans your storage device and extracts all the information from it. This tool can detect and recover more than 300 different file types. And also demo version of this software is available with free of cost so you download it freely and can check its ability before purchasing the licensed version. The user interface provided by this software is very simple and friendly where without any technical skills can also use this software.
Important attributes of Remo Recover:
- After recovering the partition data present in it can be sorted based on name, size, date and file type and you can utilize the find tool for fast processing of recovered files in Windows system.
- This tool provides inbuilt preview option to view all the recovered data and also save recovery session to avoid the rescanning of drives again in future which saves your precious time.
- Most essentially this tool is very much safe and secure because it is free from malware or virus infections so it does not affect your important data present in the Windows system.
- This Remo recover application is capable enough to restore partition which is formatted with different file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
Additional features of Remo Recover software:
- You can recover the missing partition on all the versions of Windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
- By utilizing the Remo recover application you can easily restore the missing partition from different HDD interfaces like SATA, IDE, PATA, SCSI and so on.
- By utilizing the Remo recover application you can retrieve the partitions from various portable devices like portable HDDs, pen drives, FireWire drive, flash drive, etc.
- This tool operates only in Read mode so it does not affect or modify the contents of your original.
When Remo Recover utility is useful?
- Sudden power loss can lead to corruption of partition which in turn you will not be able to access any data present on it and also results in damage of partition on Windows 10.
- While formatting the hard disk partition to extend size of the partition and accidently selecting faulty drive of Windows 10 for formatting.
- Partition header files corruption and while changing partitions size leads to missing partition.
Steps to install Remo Recover:
- Download and install Remo recover software on to your Windows operating system; launch the application by double clicking on the icon and select Recover Drives from the main screen.
- Choose Partition Recovery on the second window. Select the drive which contains the missing partition and click on Next button to start the recover process.
- After the completion of recover process all restored data are displayed in the form of list. The inbuilt preview option is provided to view the recovered files.
- Finally you can save the restored partition by using save option available in licensed version.