Powerpoint presentation corruption will make you panic because it might contain some important presentation that you need to submit. What will you do when you find your powerpoint corrupt? You will definitely search for a solution and thank god, you’ve finally landed here. It’s the right place where you get answers to all your questions on how to repair powerpoint file. It is simple and can be repaired with almost no effort using the software called Remo Repair.
Characteristics of Remo Repair Powerpoint
- Repairs all powerpoint files that are corrupted, broken, damaged or even inaccessible and any file giving errors while opening.
- The repaired files can be previewed using the Preview option and that too can be accessed before evaluating the full version software.
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems such as Windows 7, 8 and 10. It is also installable on 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
- Repairs powerpoint files with all the attributes, images, OLE objects along with the powerpoint file.
- Able to repair all types of powerpoint files such as PPT, PPTX and PPS files.
Along with the above features, you can do much more with the software. It is able to give good results on any corrupt powerpoint file. It uses certain mechanism to find the missing components and elements from the powerpoint file and then repairs them.
Steps to install Remo Repair Powerpoint
You can understand how to repair powerpoint file by watching the video. The tutorial explains step by step process of installing the software, then using it and repairing PPT files. Install and launch the software. Then you will be presented with a wizard where you need to choose the corrupt PPT file by using the browse box and select Repair. Then it will start the scanning process and repairs the file. You can preview that by selecting the option. Activate the full version license to save the repaired powerpoint file to your desired disk.
Causes of Powerpoint Corruption
- Power surge while transferring any powerpoint file from or to the internal drive causes corruption and you need to repair it.
- Viral infections and trojan infections in Windows computer will lead to multiple errors in system configuration and will lead to broken files.
- Software corruption while opening the PPT file will damage the file.
- Interrupted downloads of PPT file from online drive will make it broken, corrupt and damaged.
- Outdated or incompatible OLE objects alters the file structure leaving it corrupted at certain point
Steps in Installing Remo Repair Powerpoint
Download the software from the above link and launch it. You will get a wizard which will guide you through the rest of the process where you will get to know how to repair PPT presentations. The user interface is very simple and even a computer beginner can use this tool to carry out repair process. You can repair any number of PPT files of your choice and also preview them. You just need to evaluate the software for saving them to your disk drive. You can watch a video about this on repairing powerpoint files.