Remo recover is the Maxtor data recovery software which recovers data from the Maxtor hard drive which is lost or corrupted because of various reasons. With the help of advanced powerful algorithm this recovery tool deeply scans your Maxtor hard drive and fetches all the data present in it. The recovery process is completely automated and within few clicks you can easily recover any type of data from the hard drive. This toolkit allows you to retrieve data which is lost due to the deletion, disk formatting, hard drive corruption, etc. Recovered data are displayed in the form of list and you can view data in Data Type View or File Type View.
Important characteristics of Remo Recover:
- Recovered data from the Maxtor hard drive can be arranged on basis of name and file type. And this tool can detect and recover more than 300 different file types.
- All the recovered data from the Maxtor hard drive can be saved to any storage location which is accessible by the Windows operating system.
- It provides free inbuilt preview option which allows you to view the recovered data and save recovery session to save the scanned session which avoids rescanning of drives.
- Demo version of this software is available without any cost, so you can download and check the efficiency of this tool before purchasing the licensed version.
Additional benefits of Remo Recover:
- Remo recover software is compatible and works well on all the versions of Windows operating system like Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
- Recovers data from hard disk brands such as LaCie, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Hitachi, etc. and secondary storage devices like flash drives, external hard disks, pen drives, memory cards and many more.
- Recovers data from Maxtor hard drive that is having different file systems like NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
- If the Maxtor hard disk drive contains any bad sectors, this recover tool allows you to recover data by creating Disk Images.
How data is lost from Maxtor hard drives?
Data stored in the Maxtor hard drives can be lost because of the following scenarios:
- Improper repartitioning of the Maxtor hard disk could lead to loss or inaccessibility of data stored in it.
- Due to virus or malware infections data present in the Maxtor hard drive can be affected badly.
- Because of known or unknown reasons file structure of Maxtor HDD might get corrupted and cause data loss or deletion.
Steps to install Remo Recover:
Download Remo Recover software on to your Windows operating system and run the application by clicking on the icon and select Recover Drives from the main wizard. Choose Partition Recovery option and select the Maxtor hard disk to recover data from it. Click on Next button to start the recover process. Once the completion of recover process all restored data are shown in the form of list. The inbuilt preview option is provided to view the recovered files. you can save the restored files by using save option which is available in licensed version.