One fine morning, I was moving my significant PDF files from one folder to another using Cut and Paste operation, where my Mac system freeze all of sudden and halted the file transferring process. I waited for it to react but it did not, therefore I finally just right clicked on the folder in taskbar, clicked close, and then end now option. After sometime, again I restarted my system and went back to the folders that I was moving, but there were no files in it. I am afraid why PDF files went missing, where they were present earlier. Is there any simple way through which I can perform lost pdf file recovery on Mac after cut, paste operation.
Before we understand how to retrieve missing PDF files, let us know few more reasons through which PDF files gets deleted or lost are highlighted below:
- Emptying Trash Bin: Every computer or laptop users have a propensity to empty their Trash folder, in order to make more space for storing valuable PDF or other files. But sometimes Trash Bin may contain precious files that user might have erased unintentionally. Therefore, it is suggested cross check all the files before emptying Trash.
- Intended Deletion: User frequently stores and deletes their files on Mac system. In this procedure, at times they delete a file thinking that, it is no more useful. But after sometime they realize its importance. This type of situation might have happened with almost every one of us.
- Unintended Deletion using Command + Shift + Delete: Files are most likely to be erased or removed accidently. Presume you are deleting some useless files and by mistake selected a significant PDF file or folder and delete it. You are lucky, if you have just utilized the delete button to eliminate the files because the deleted file will reside in Trash Bin folder. The files from there can be effortlessly restored to their original position. But what happens, if you have performed Command + Shift + Delete key combination. The data deleted in this way will not exist in Trash Bin they merely bypass it. This type of circumstance results in PDF file loss.
- Additional Reasons: Software malfunctioning, OS crash, unintentional formatting of volume, Journal corruption, untrustworthy third party applications, PDF files lost due to sudden power failure, unable to access partition because of repartitioning or corruption, Mac hard disk failure, etc.
If you ever come across any of the above-mentioned activities then don’t get fret because by utilizing best PDF file recovery software like Remo Recover, you can easily restore the files within matter of minutes.
Remo Recover Tool Magnificent Features on Mac PDF Files:
- The software rigorously perform scanning process to get back deleted or lost PDF files from volumes
- It has the ability to retrieve deleted PDF files that has been emptied from Trash folder
- The software is even capable enough to perform corrupt XD card recovery
- It supports recovery of PDF files from all major versions of Mac operating systems
- This program effectively recovers lost or deleted PDF files from hard disks like (SATA, IDE, SCSI, ATA, PATA, etc.) within fraction of seconds.