Recycle Bin consumes about 10% of your hard drive storage space. Files or any of the documents which you have deleted will be saved in the Recycle Bin folder. Those documents will be in there until you decide to permanently delete it from your computer. It provides a type of safety when you delete any files or folders. Recycle Bin is only the temporary storage of the deleted files or the documents. If we configure our Windows computer of not having the Recycle Bin then we cannot retrieve our deleted files. When Windows OS wants to store recently deleted items it cleans up enough space in the Recycle Bin by removing the earlier contents.
Here are some of the scenarios by which you may delete data from the Recycle Bin:
- Delete Button: On clicking on the delete button in the recycle bin accidentally that selected data may be deleted from your recycle bin.
- Empty Recycle Bin: On selecting Empty Recycle bin all the documents which is saved in the recycle bin will be deleted permanently. If you emptied recycle bin then also you may lose some of your important files.
- Bypassing the Recycle Bin Files may also be deleted from your system by bypassing the recycle bin so that it will not be saved in the recycle bin. At that situation there are chances of losing some of your important files or the documents.
- Low Disk Space: If you delete the data from a particular folder and your file space is low then also your data in the recycle bin gets deleted.
- Overwritten data: Sometimes you have deleted the new files and then older files which are preset in the recycle bin after deleting may get overwritten with the newly deleted files so that you may lose your data.
No need of worrying even after you have lost data from your recycle bin or emptying the recycle bin. Your data is not permanently deleted but only the allocation information related to that data is deleted from the file allocation table. The deleted file recovery from Recycle Bin is much simple by using most efficient recovery software Remo Recover.
Remo Recover Recycle Bin Software
Remo Recover software is one of the best recovery tools that can implement most efficient scanning process to recover the deleted contents from the Recycle Bin folder. It was designed by highly experienced professional experts group. By this application you can scan the whole drive in order to recover your lost or deleted files. You can recover files deleted using “Delete” option or “Shift + Delete” option and other some reasons with few simple steps. This software enables you with two view option such as file type and data type view. With the help of this effective application, you can sort the recovered files based on name, size, date and file type.
This utility is capable of recovering files from storage devices such as hard drives (SATA/SCSI/IDE etc.), memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB flash drives, FireWire drives, etc. It supports recovery of files from file system such as NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, FAT16 AND FAT32 partitions. This offers you “Save Recovery Session” feature by which you can resume your recovery process and you don’t have to rescan your drive repeatedly. This software can compress your recovered files in order to save disk space. It is well-suited with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2003 & 2007 servers and Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, etc. This tool offers you safe and secure recovery as it is free from virus. This tool facilitates you with 24×7-customer support via live chat, E-mail etc. in order to solve your queries.