“I am using Iomega external hard drive with storage capacity of 1 TB. I used to store lots of files both my personal as well as professional data in the external hard drive. Yesterday I connected a pen drive and the Iomega external hard drive to my Mac at the same time. There was a problem with the pen drive so I needed to format it. But instead of formatting the pen drive I accidentally formatted the external hard drive. I have lost all my vital data from the Iomega external hard drive. I am regretting a lot for my carelessness. So guys if anyone knows the process of how to perform Iomega 1tb external hard drive recovery, then kindly help me. Any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA”
As you asked that is there any recovery program to perform Iomega 1tb external hard drive recovery, the answer is ‘Yes’. You can get back the formatted data from your Iomega 1tb external hard drive using Remo Recover Mac.
Now-a-days it is the most happening problem among computer users. People will lose their important data due to some simple mistake like accidental deletion but the result of the data loss would be huge. Be whether it is personal data or professional data which you lost, you will be screwed up like anything. But before knowing deep about the Remo Recover tool, first let’s know some common scenarios where people will lose the important data.
Reasons for data loss or deletion from the external Iomega hard drive are:
- File System Corruption: File System contains the necessary information about the device. So, if the file system in the external hard disk gets corrupted then you may n longer able to access the data in the Iomega 1tb external hard drive.
- Unintentional Data Deletion: Since there will not be any Recycle Bin in the external hard drives, once the data deleted from the external HDD would be deleted forever.
- Formatting or Re-formatting: This was the case which happened to you. Be it intentional or unintentional but formatting the drive will surely erase the data residing in the drive permanently.
- Improper Transfer: Improper removal of your external hard disk from the computer while transferring or accessing the data from it will result in loss of data.
- Some other common reasons can be virus infections, bad sectors, defragmentation errors etc may lead to loss of your important data from the Iomega 1tb external hard disk.
No matter, whatever the situation has occurred to you don’t be panic. Using data recovery tools like Remo Recover Software will surely help you to perform Iomega 1tb external hard drive recovery.
What Remo Recover Mac Does?
Remo Recover is powerful data recovery software which helps you to recover the data from the Iomega 1tb external hard drive. It has a strong scanning program which will scan your entire 1tb Iomega hard drive and recovers all the formatted data.
Once you download and install the Remo Recover Mac software, connect your Iomega 1tb external hard drive to the system in which you have installed the data recovery tool. Run the software and select the option “Recover Drive” from the screen. Then select either “Partition Recovery” or “Formatted or Reformatted Recovery”. Now the tool displays the list of drives present in your system. Select the drive which you need to retrieve the data from. The tool starts scanning your selected drive and shows the recovered files which you can save those recovered files with licensed version.
Exciting Features of Remo Recover Mac Tool:
- Able to rescue data from hard drive interfaces like SCSI, SATA, IDE etc with ease.
- Recovers data from FAT, NTFS, HFS, HFSX file systems.
- Simple graphical user-interface so that anyone can easily perform the Iomega 1tb external hard drive recovery without professional help.
- This tool is able to get back data from formatted or corrupted memory cards, pen drives etc without harming the original data.
- Able to find and recover different file types such as .jpg, .png, .pdf, .doc, .gif, .mp3, .mp4 covering almost 300 types of file types.