Audio video interleaved (AVI) is a popular video file format, which is compatible to play on several media players like Windows media player, VLC and so on. Unfortunately, sometimes it happens like while playing AVI videos on Windows system, it gets stopped suddenly due to some errors.
When you try to play AVI files again, it may show some errors. The main reason behind such error is AVI video corruption. At certain situations, it’s too hard to find reasons behind inaccessibility of video files. If any of your favorite AVI file is unplayable, then use Remo Repair AVI which is the most recommended AVI file repair software by IT professionals to fix AVI video and make them playable in just few clicks.
Overview of Remo Repair AVI software
Remo Repair AVI tool is a simple and secure AVI file repair software that resolves all AVI file related problems without damaging or modifying the original file content. With simple GUI and clean interface, this tool is easy-to-use for repairing AVI videos so that a user without much technical knowledge will operate the utility with ease. Remo Repair AVI just extracts the data from unplayable AVI, keeps your original file intact and generates a new healthy file which is playable on all media players. Some prominent features of Remo Repair AVI are:
- Free demo version: The free trial version is available for free of charge through which you can examines its efficiency prior purchasing the software.
- Preview option: In demo version, you have Preview feature by which you can see all your fixed AVI video files.
- Less disk space: The software consumes less disk space of only 50MB for its installation on Windows PC.
- 24*7 technical support: If you need any help on fixing your inaccessible videos on Windows operating system, then make use of technical support team who are available 24*7.
Other features of Remo Repair AVI application
- Repairs AVI files that are corrupt, damaged and even in broken state at an ease.
- Ability to fix video file of various file formats including AVI, DIVX and XVID that do not play smoothly or not opening at all.
- Supports repairing of AVI video files present in various storage devices like hard disk, USB drive, memory cards, etc.
- The software is well-suited to repair AVI videos on different versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and so on.
Reasons for opting Remo Repair AVI tool
- When AVI file gets corrupted, if there is any interruptions while transferring videos from Windows computer to any storage device like thumb drive or flash drive
- If AVI index gets damaged due to any unknown reasons, then you cannot play videos on any media player
- Presence of bad sectors on hard drive where AVI files are stored also makes AVI file unreadable
- Incomplete download of AVI file also leads to inaccessibility of AVI video
- Virus infection on your Windows system can damage the header of the AVI file making it unplayable
- Using untrustworthy application to compress AVI files may lead to damage your precious videos
Important things to be remembered:
- Make sure your antivirus tool is updated regularly so that you can be free from external threats
- Try to maintain a backup of your important AVI files
- Avoid playing AVI files on incompatible media player