If you have lost files from damaged disk or formatted NTFS and you looking for software to recover all deleted files then here is a solution to retrieve all deleted files using Remo Recover software. This software recovers all deleted files and folders from NTFS based hard drives and volumes. Remo NTFS hard drive recovery tool scans the entire drive and retrieves all deleted or formatted files safely.
Features of Remo Recover tool:
- It has ability to recover files with ADS attribute from a NTFS drive.
- It recovers the formatted files when users accidentally select “Format all” option in his device.
- We can select the type of files to recover using “Select File Type” option and it recovers only those files which are selected. This feature increases the recovery speed.
- We can recover the compressed files from NTFS formatted drives.
- Even after re-installing Windows, we can recover data from formatted partitions using this tool.
- It creates compressed zip archives of the retrieved files and folders to save the disk space.
- It identify and recover up to 300 file based on their unique signatures.
Steps to recover data using Remo Recovery tool:
First you need to download and install the Remo Recover software on your computer. Next, select “Recover Drive” option from the home screen. Now, select “Formatted/ Partition Recovery” option to recover files from formatted/deleted drive depending on your case scenario. Next, select the local drive from which you need to recover files, and then select “Next” option so that Remo Recover software starts scanning the drive. Once the scanning process is completed, list of found files will be displayed. Now, select the appropriate files from the displayed drive list and select “Next”. If you want to perform an additional search to recover files on the basis of their unique signatures then select the file type else skip this process to continue with normal deep scanning. Once the scanning process is completed, the recovered data can be viewed using “File Type View” option. If you don’t find files using previous scan then use “Smart Scan”. Next, select “Save Recovery Session” option to save the recovered process. Finally, if you are satisfied with demo version then purchase the licensed tool to save previously recovered file.
Case scenario for NTFS data loss:
- Files stored in NTFS hard drive get deleted when users select the “Format all” option accidentally.
- Due to virus or malware attack, files stored in the NTFS hard drive may get deleted.
- Shutting down your system improperly may result in inaccessible drive.
- While creating new partitions using third party partitioning utilities may leads to partitioning errors.
- Accidentally converting partition from dynamic to basic may lead to data loss.
- Existing partition may get deleted when you try to relocate free space among partitions.
- Errors during file system conversion may lead to data loss.
These are some scenarios where you lose your files from NTFS. By using Remo recover software you can easily retrieve the files which were deleted from NTFS.