USB 3.0 hard drive is portable data storage device used to store or backup files in a reliable way. In this article we are going to discuss the various scenarios for data loss from USB 3.0 hard drive and a perfect solution to restore files and folder.
Common reasons for data loss from USB 3.0 hard drive
- Nowadays virus infection is one of the major issue for data loss from any storage device. When you connected your external hard drive with infected system then virus entered into the system as a result of which files system gets corrupted and you are unable to access data stored in USB 3.0 hard drive.
- Abrupt ejection of USB hard drive may results in data loss from external hard drives. It is strictly recommended to follow proper procedure for ejection of USB external hard drive from system. Always employ reliable application or program on systems. Sometimes unreliable software may removes important data from storage devices.
- Accidental deletion, formatting or reformatting removes files and folder from computer. When user accidentally press Shift+Delete button on computer then you might lose useful data from system. Sometimes technical issues may results in data loss from computer.
Under such circumstances, you need to employ third tool to perform USB 3.0 hard drive data recovery. Using Remo Recover utility, it is possible to overcome above mentioned scenarios within few steps. The benefits of this program is as follow:
- It recovers data from USB 3.0 hard drive on all the Windows and Mac operating systems. This program supports file recovery from SATA, ATA, IDE and SCSI hard drive interfaces.
- Remo Recover utility recover data from USB 3.0 hard disk drive working on NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. It also recovers deleted or lost files from corrupted, damaged and formatted external hard drive.
- Demo version of this software is available online that allows user to judge the efficiency the tool before purchasing. With this version, you can recover up to 1 GB of data for free.
- Apart from USB hard drives, you can also recover data from primary hard drive, memory card, USB flash drive and other. This software recovers more than 300 file types without any issue.
- Technical support is available for users through emails, phone calls and chat box. The support team is available for 24*7 services to solve customer’s issues.
Precautions to avoid data loss scenarios
- Back up all important files from USB 3.0 hard drive
- Use reliable antivirus software on your computer
- Follow proper procedure to eject external hard drive
- Make sure that you have prepared backup before formatting