“I have formatted partition without checking files present in it, due to which I have lost all the important files which needs to recover. Is there any data recovery software to retrieve all file types?”
To recover all the data, use Remo Recover software which has smartly designed and implemented to retrieve lost files from various reasons such as OS crash, Formatted, Partition failure etc. It comes with simple GUI and advance algorithm to recover data from the drive without losing a single file. And all file format data recovery software has high recovery rate, good compatibility and supported by various file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and so on).
Remo Recover software supports different file formats:
Pictures format: JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, WPG, PCD and many more.
Digital raw images: ARW, MRW, NRW, CR2, CRW, DNG AND RAW
Documents: PPT, TXT, DOC, DOCX, PPTX, CSV, HTM and HTML
Music: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, ATRAC and windows media audio (WMA) lossy.
Video: MPEG, MKV, MP4, M4A and MPG
This software is capable of recovering more than 300 file formats and restoring to their desired location. It ensures hassle free data recovery even if the user is from non-technical. This application is a digitally signed, which doesn’t alter any data already present in the drive. Remo Recover software supports different data storage devices to retrieve lost /deleted files from it.
Scenarios for data loss from data storage devices:
- While deleting files from drive, there are chances where wrong file gets deleted and it needs to be restoring back on the same drive.
- Accidently drive is formatted.
- Selecting file and pressing “Shift + Delete” button, which leads to erase data permanently.
- Virus or malware might generate some unusual behavior and delete all files permanently or format the entire drive.
- There are high chances of losing files while transferring from one system to another.
- If the files are converting from FAT to NTFS, then data gets deleted.
- Sometimes above scenarios cannot be avoided but it can resolve by using the Remo Recover Software to restore files to the desired location from where the data got lost or deleted.
Steps to install and run Remo Recover Software:
Download and install Remo Recover software on your PC /Laptop, Launch by clicking the icon and wait till it gets installed. Welcome screen appears from you can select “Recover drives” and it directs to another screen from where you need to select “Partition recovery” or “formatted / re-formatted recovery” depending on data deletion/ lost scenario. After process of scanning is finished and recovered data is displayed on the screen with the preview option. By right click you view the file and save” option is provide once you’re satisfied.
Points to remember:
- Always keep back up of important data.
- Don’t connect infected drives such as flash drive, CF drive USB card, and MMC and SD card to Hard disk.