Hello Friends!! I am using SanDisk flash drive for over 2 years. It contain lots of important files that I never want to lose. When I connect flash drive to system, Mac says your device is ready to use. But I am unable to access data from flash drive. Can anyone suggest third party tool to recover files from dead flash drive?
If you facing similar problem then don’t get frustrated. There is solution for this horrible solution in this article. Remo Recover is an advanced tool to recover data from flash drive with utmost ease. This tool is compatible with all the latest version of Windows and Mac based system. You can get back lost files easily with the assistance of this data recovery tool. It is free from harmful virus and contain advance interface so that non-technical user can even recover files dead flash drive without any issue.
Reasons due to which flash drive get dead
- Virus and malware programs
- Formatting flash drive frequently can also be responsible for flash drive to get dead
- Use of same drive on different devices may cause corruption of drive and finally become dead
- If user eject flash drive abruptly from system then there are chances that flash drive become dead and user is unable to access data
You can use this tool to overcome above mentioned scenarios. With the assistance of this software, you are able to recover media files, Photoshop files, Office document file, archive files, etc. It allow user to recover both generic and RAW files stored in dead flash drive.
Features of Flash Drive Recovery Tool
- You can easily download, install and launch this tool on both Windows and Mac system to recover lost files from dead flash drive.
- Apart from dead flash drive, you can also recover files from dead hard drive, external hard drive, pen drive and memory cards.
- It is an advanced tool with simple interface so that both technical and non-technical users can easily recover files dead flash drive
- Demo version of Remo Recover software is also available on website for free. You can download and recover lost files from flash drive. In order to save files you need to purchase this recovery tool.
- 24X7 support team services is given to customers so that in case of any difficulty users can contact to sort out problems.
Steps to Recover Files from Dead Flash Drive
- Download and launch this tool on your Windows or Mac system. Select Recover Files option to restore lost data from dead flash drive
- Next is to select one option from Recover Deleted Files and Recover Lost Files. Then you have to choose flash drive from which you want to recover file
- The software starts scanning drive and with the completion of scan process you have list of recoverable files.
- Recover files from the list and it also provides option to preview recovered files. You are able to store recovered files on desired location. For more information refer this link: http://www.remorecover.com/mac/dead-flash-drive-recovery-mac.html