Though external hard drives are considered as the safest place for storing our important data, some unexpected situations lead us to face data loss problems from our external hard disks. No more worries for users those who have lost or deleted their data from external hard disks. Here is an excellent solution to restore external hard disk data. Remo Recover software, designed by a team of professionals recovers all your deleted and lost files from external hard disks with great ease.
How Data gets Lost or Deleted from External Hard Disks?
- Accidental Deletion when external HDD plugged in to your computer
- Unintentional formatting, i.e., when you want to format a particular logical drive of your external hard disk, you may accidentally format a wrong drive instead of the required drive
- Sudden system shutdown or abrupt ejection of external hard drive from the system, when file transfer process going on between computer and external hard drive can result in data loss
- Corruption to the file system of external hard drive logical drive can lead to inaccessible of the drive, due to which data saved in that particular drive becomes inaccessible. Improper usage of external hard drive leads to file system corruption
- Virus infection, deletion by antivirus tool, bad sectors, hard drive crash, repartition, etc., are some of the other data loss scenarios from external hard disks
To prevent above mentioned data loss scenarios, it is safer to have back up of all the important files and folders. Suppose, if you don’t have data back up and come across any of these scenarios, then first of all avoid further usage of your external hard disk in order to prevent data overwriting. Then, take the benefit of Remo Recover software and perform external hard drive recovery task with utmost ease. This external hard disk recovery software has an ability to recognize and recover more than 300 types of files in few clicks.
Key Features of Remo Recover Tool:
Trial version of this software is available for free download, thereby it allows users to evaluate the tool before purchasing. Demo version, with its advanced scanning technology scans external hard disk thoroughly and recovers all your lost and deleted files in few clicks. After the completion of scanning process, demo version permits you to preview the recovered files in either Data View or File Type View.
You can even save the entire data recovery process in demo version using “Save Recovery Session” option. Thereby, after you purchase the tool, you need not have to rescan your external hard drive again, instead you can resume with saved recovery session using “Open Recovery Session” button. This software supports external hard drive recovery on all versions of Windows OS. Data from different types of hard drive interfaces such as SATA, PATA, SCSI, and IDE can be recovered with this software.