Last week I was on trip to Malaysia with my office colleagues, captured tremendous photos, installed wide range of apps, recorded high definition videos, etc. from my Android phone and stored on SD card. After returning home, I have connected SD card to my system via card reader to transfer those videos and photos. But unluckily power goes off in between transferring process at that time I removed the SD card from card reader and putted once again on Android phone. However for my bad luck there were no files or folders on SD card. I want those files back. Is it possible to recover all my stuff from Android SD card?
Ok! Don’t get annoy? The reality is that you perform lost file recovery from SD card after failed transfer process unless it is overwritten with fresh data. Therefore, it is recommended not to add fresh data to that SD card until recovery operation is carried out.
How it is possible to get back lost files from SD card when they are not visible?
Files lost from SD card are not at all beyond recovery. Whenever the files are lost from SD card because of transfer process interruption during that time only the file entry is removed. In reality the file within the SD card remains physically intact, hence making it feasible to restore lost files from SD card by utilizing good Android file recovery software like Remo Recover.
Few common reasons beyond data loss from SD card are as follows:
- Abrupt removal of SD card from electronic gadgets or system results in data loss
- Usage of same SD card on several devices might leads to data loss
- Connecting SD card to virus infected computer or devices
- Unintentional formatting or use of factory reset option on gadget
Remo Recover Software Matchless Traits:
This tool has been developed keeping in mind all the possible reasons of file loss like interruption during transferring process, corruption of SD card, reformatting, formatting, etc. The software scans rigorously and retrieves all files such as movies, video clips, audios, applications and many more file formats in an simple and proficient way. Moreover, you can empower this tool to restore lost files from other storage devices (SDXC, CF, SDHC, XD, Memory Stick, MMC, etc.) without any issue. It supports recovery of lost data from SD card on all key versions of Windows operating system (Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8). The software also perform recovery of lost photos from SD card that were lost because of abrupt ejection from cell phone, to know complete details of this program make use of this link http://www.remorecover.com/android/how-do-i-get-my-photos-back-after-sd-card-was-removed-from-my-cell-phone.html
- Maintain multiple copies of significant files and store them on system hard disk or other external storage devices
- Scan your SD card with updated antivirus software to get clear from virus assault
- Don’t add fresh files when your SD card memory is almost full
- Always make use of “Safe Remove Option” to eject the SD card
- Don’t remove the SD card when read or write process is going on