Recover lost data after tablet reset
As technologies are getting updated, things are also modernized. A good example for that is tablet. Earlier, personal computer was used to perform operations like creating files, saving it etc. and mobile phones to contact people. Later, Smartphone which was introduced gave similar features of computer to some extent. Tablet can be used as computer as well as Smartphone because it provides all the unique features given by both PC and Smartphone. This tablet can be carried from one place to another very easily without any efforts, but still data loss occurs due to irregular circumstances.
What are the reasons that cause data loss from Tablet?
Factory Reset – Even though operations of tablet are similar to that of Smartphones, new users will not be aware of it and performs without the exact knowledge that leads to factory reset. Factory reset is one that will delete only the user data like contacts, photos that are present in system and will not affect the data present in memory card.
Virus Attack – As tablet allow its user to install numerous applications from internet or copy from other devices, viruses can easily get into it. These viruses self replicates themselves to spread across the tablet and can perform actions like modify or delete data.
Other reasons – Mishandling of tablet, low battery rate, improper insertion/removal of memory card, unreliable third party tools etc. are other reasons that are responsible for data loss from tablet.
However, after losing data from tablet the next question you get is how to recover data from tablet after reset. To do so make use of brilliant utility called Remo Recover.
Why Remo Recover to retrieve lost files after tablet reset?
It is one of best software, highly recommended by industrial experts to recover lost data after tablet reset because of is cutting edge technologies and ensures 100% data recovery rate. This utility is non- destructive read only software which will not alter any of the data during retrieval process and free from any kind of malware infections.
Other prominent features of Remo Recover to regain lost data after tablet reset
- Ability to scan both internal and external memory of tablet in few minutes for early recovery of lost data after tablet reset
- It requires only nominal disk space for installation process
- Retrieves deleted/ lost .apk (Application Package Files) from all sorts of Android devices
- Find tool, helps users to locate the retrieved files easily from huge list of data in less time
- Save Recovery Session, avoids rescanning of drive and hence time can be saved
- Compatible with various versions of Android operating system like Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean and so on to restore lost data after tablet reset
- Apart from this, Remo Recover it can also be used to restore data from Xolo Q800
Follow simple steps to rescue lost data after tablet reset using Remo Recover
- Download and Install the software to your Windows PC
- Then connect tablet to that particular system using data cable
- Wait until connection gets established and tablet gets detected
- Select the tablet storage drive and then click on Next button
- The software begin the scanning process
- After completion of scanning process, you can view recovered files in two types of view i.e. File Type View and Data View
- You can view the files/photos before saving them using Preview option
- At last save the required data on desired location